BILATERAL VISITS IN THE LAST FEW YEARS:
Visits from Slovenia to the Netherlands:
- 16 and 17 May 2006: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Dr Dimitrij Rupel with the trade delegation.
- 16 and 17 May 2006: Chief of General Staff of the Slovenian Armed Forces, MajorGeneral Ladislav Lipič.
- 3 April 2006: President of the Primorska University prof. dr. Lucija Čok visited Technical University Delft.
- 17 and 18 November 2005: Director General for European Affairs and Bilateral Relations, Dr Janez Šumrada.
- 16 and 17 September 2005: Minister of Economic Affairs, Mr Andrej Vizjak.
- 1 April 2005: Director of the Agency for trade promotion and foreign investment, Mr Matej Kovač.
- 13 - 16 March 2005: State Secretary from the Ministry of Justice, Mr Robert Marolt.
- 11 November 2004: Minister for Finance, Mr Dušan Mramor.
- 5 February 2004: Delegation of the Committee of the Slovenian Parliament for Slovenes abroad.
Visits from the Netherlands to Slovenia:
- 12 - 13 December 2006: Delegation of the Ministry of Education, Culture in Science
- 4 December 2006: Delegation of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment
- 1 December 2006: Director General for European Cooperation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mr Ian de Jong.
- 14 June 2006: Senator and Chairman of the Committee for Foreign Affairs of the Assembly of General States, Mr Jos van Gennip.
- 6 October 2005: Deputy Director for European Integration of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mr Derk Oldenburg.
- 5 October 2005: Chief of Defence Staff of the Royal Dutch Armed Forces, General Dick Berlijn.
- 21 - 23 April 2005: Director General for Entrepreneurship and innovation of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Mr Chris Buijink.
- 16 February 2005: Deputy Director for European Integration of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mr Derk Oldenburg.
- 19 April 2004: Prime Minister, Mr Jan Peter Balkenende.
- 13 November 2003: Minister for Economic Affairs, Mrs Karien van Gennip.
- 8 April 2003: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr Jaap de Hoop Scheffer.
VISITS IN THE FRAMEWORK OF INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS:
Visits from Slovenia:
- 27 November 2005: Minister of Public Administration dr. Gregor Virant participated at Ministerial meeting of the Committee for Public Administration of OECD in the Netherlands.
- 1 and 2 December 2003: Minister of Foreign Affairs Dr Dimitrij Rupel participated at the OSCE Ministerial Council in Maastricht.
- 19 May 2003: formed President Mr Milan Kučan gave testimony before the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in The Hague.
- 29 April 2003: Minister of Justice Mr Ivan Bizjak attended the inauguration of EUROJUST in The Hague.
- 11 March 2003: Minister of Foreign Affairs Dr Dimitrij Rupel attended the inauguration of the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague.
Visits to Slovenia:
- 5 and 6 December 2005: Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands Mr Ben Bot participated at the OSCE Ministerial Council in Ljubljana.
- 23 October 2003: Secretary General of the Permanent Court of Arbitration, Mr Tjaco van der Hout.